You have of store credit. To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
• Audible Voice Prompts
• Real Time Guidance
• Easy to use with or without training
Did you know?
- For every one minute delay, a victim's chance of surviving a sudden cardiac arrest drops by 7-10%.
- Almost 95% of sudden cardiac arrest victims die before reaching hospital.
- CPR effectively administered immediately after sudden cardiac arrest, can double the chance of survival.
- Seven out of ten cardiac arrests occur outside of hospital. Currently in the UK, only 2-3% of these people survive.
- The Department of Health has a target of placing 3,000 new defibrillators in public places in England.
- Explorer, Sir Ranulph Fiennes, is alive today largely thanks to a defibrillator located at Bristol airport.
- Early defibrillation can triple a victims chance of survival.